Please take note of the following schedules for Pre-enlistment and Registration.
Please be guided accordingly.
AY 2021-2022 First Semester/Trimester
- 2021 July 26-27 – Pre-enlistment for M Business Administration
- 2021 August 2-5 – Registration Period for M Business Administration
- 2021 August 23-27 – Pre-enlistment for M Education
- 2021 September 6-10 – Registration Period for M Education
- 2021 July 26-30 – Pre-enlistment for Continuing Undergraduate Students
||Student Numbers starting with
|2021 July 26, Monday
|2021 July 27, Tuesday
|2021 July 28, Wednesday
|2021 July 29, Thursday
||2016- or earlier
|2021 July 30, Friday
- 2021 August 23-27 – Advance Registration for First Years, Undergraduate
- 2021 September 6-10 – Registration Period for Undergraduate, MS Computer Science, MS Environmental Studies
Online confirmation of intent to enroll in the Midyear Term 2021 now open for undergraduate students.
Please fill out the Online Confirmation Form for Midyear 2021 on or before Wednesday, 2021 June 30.
Please contact your Adviser and/or your College Secretary’s Office for any concerns regarding your Midyear enrollment.
Enrollment in the Midyear is from 2021 July 1 to 2.
New Students, please check that you are able to successfully log-in to your SAIS account, prior to pre-enlistment.
View the Online Enrollment Guide here, with instructions on how to pre-enlist in SAIS.
For SAIS concerns, please visit https://support.up.edu.ph/.
For UP Mail concerns, please email [email protected].
The Chancellor has approved the extension of enrollment for the First Semester AY 2020-2021 and M.Ed. First Trimester AY 2020-2021 until Friday next week, September 18.
OVPAA Memorandum No. 2020-97
From the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
This is to inform you of the following rules affected by remote learning in the First Semester AY 2020-2021:
- To enable students to add course after the period of registration, change of matriculation will be allowed from 10 – 14 September 2020. Students are strongly encouraged to have a final schedule on the start of classes, 10 September 2020, due to the logistics of remote learning.
- For coupled courses, such as those having lecture and laboratory component in one course, grades may be deferred if one of the components is going to be delivered in the Second Semester AY 2020-2021.
For your guidance please.
SUSPENDED ACADEMIC RULES AND PROCESSES IN THE FIRST SEMESTER AY 2020-2021
As per Memorandum No. OVPAA 2020-92, dated 2020 August 20, please take note of the following academic rules and processes that have been suspended:
- There will be no change of matriculation in the First Semester AY 2020-2021 due to the logistics of remote learning.
- The deadline for dropping and filing of leave of absence is suspended.
- A 12-unit course load will be considered a regular load.
- Off-hour rates for teaching are suspended.
- The First Semester AY 2020-2021 will not be counted towards MRR.
(Note: Because it is the first time for students to do remote learning and they will still calibrate the course load that they can manage, especially for graduate students who are working from home and for other students who have a workload outside of their school work)
Clarification on #3.
Students may take on a course load of more than 12 units. But should a student opt to have a 12-unit load, then their laude honor prospects will not be affected.
i.e. UP Code Art. 414. “Students who are candidates for graduation with honors must have taken during each semester not less than fifteen units of credit or the normal load prescribed in the curriculum…”
(The 15-unit requirement is now lowered to 12 for the First Semester AY 2020-2021 only.)
Please find below the guide for online enrollment, for both New and Continuing Students (undergraduate and graduate).
(For undergraduate, check here as well.)
This will be the Flow of Enrollment for the Second Semester AY 2019-2020, for all Undergraduate Students.
Please be guided accordingly.
|January 3, Friday
||Deadline for Removal of INC/4.0 incurred First Sem AY 2018-2019
|January 6, Monday
||Enrollment for those with student numbers starting with 2019;
Deadline of appeals for readmission/ extension of residence
|January 7, Tuesday
||Enrollment for those with student numbers starting with 2018
|January 8, Wednesday
||Enrollment for those with student numbers starting with 2016 or earlier
|January 9, Thursday to January 10, Friday
||Enrollment for all students
|January 9, Thursday to January 17, Friday
||Change Matriculation Period
|January 13, Monday
||Start of Classes for Second Semester AY 2019-2020
*Graduate students may enroll at any time within the week.
For all UPCAT 2019 takers:
Please go to the UPCAT main website https://upcat.up.edu.ph to view your application status. Carefully read the instructions on how to view your application results.
If you received an offer for admission, you are required to reply starting April 7 until April 14, 2019.
Replies to the offer after the deadline will no longer be considered.
January 9, Wed – for First Years only (student numbers starting with 2018)
January 10, Thu & January 11, Fri – free for all students
* graduate students may enroll at any time during the week