SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCESSING STUDENT LOAN APPLICATIONS
(APPLICABLE ONLY FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER, AY 2017-2018)
- Accomplish the Student Loan Application Form, in three (3) copies. Please fill up ALL the information required. Write legibly.
- Total assessed fees will be the basis for the computation of the loanable amount.
- Have it signed by your co-debtor or guarantor. Attach a photocopy of your co-debtor’s valid ID with signature. Acceptable co-debtors are parents and relatives of the students. The spouse of married student is an acceptable co-debtor.
- Co-debtorship should not exceed three (3) students at a time. Co-debtors should read carefully the promissory note to acquaint him/her with the obligation he/she contracted.
- Submit SLA Forms to the OSA Coordinator/Guidance Services Specialists (GSS) for checking of attached documents and for approval.
- Submit Approved SLA Form, with attachments, and your Form 5A to the SLA Posting Staff at OSA for adjustment of school fees to be paid.
- Proceed to the Cash Office and pay corresponding amount.
- Proceed with enrollment.