Please submit your official receipt from Alpha Diagnostic Center* of your medical examination fees (CBC, UA, Blood Type, Chest PA)
for the First Semester AY 2018-2019 enrollment at the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) on or before Thursday, 6 December 2018.
*or other laboratories or hospitals
Erratum on the earlier announcement.
The new UPCAT dates have yet to be determined.
The Office of Admissions has not fixed a date for the rescheduled UPCAT.
30 August 2018
MEMORANDUM NO. OUR-2018-09
TO : ALL CONCERNED OFFICES, ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
FROM : PROF. MAY CHRISTINA G. BUGASH, University Registrar
SUBJECT : Official Form 5 eOR Processing from August 30 to September 7
for All Undergraduate Students for the First Semester AY 2018-2019
Please be informed that the processing of the Official Form 5 eOR of all undergraduate students for the First Semester AY 2018-2019 will start on August 30 and end on September 7, Friday.
In the attached flow chart, this would include all activities starting from Ⓐ:
- tuition calculation in compliance of RA 10931;
- tagging of Scholarship and ST (socialized tuition) discounts;
- payment and printing of eORs for all undergraduate students who are not eligible (click here to know if you are or are not eligible) for Free Tuition or voluntarily opting out;
- printing of eORs for all undergraduate students who are eligible for Free Tuition; and
- validation of enrollment for all undergraduate students.
For your guidance.
ATTY. LIZA D. CORRO
Attention: All First Year Students and Transferees, both Undergraduate and Graduate
Your UP Mail (@up.edu.ph) account credentials and passwords have been sent to your alternate emails.
You may now start using them once activated.
Please check out the new UP Cebu Calendar for academic schedules, deadlines, events, holidays, and student activities.